Sam Smyth Imported Car Service Inc, Classic Car Service/Repair Restoration 513-793-0434
The forerunner of Pierce-Arrow was established in 1865 as Heinz, Pierce and Munschauer. The company was best known for its household items, especially its delicate, gilded birdcages. In 1872, George N. Pierce bought out the other two, changed the name to George N. Pierce Company, and, in 1896, added bicycles to the product line. The company failed in its attempt to build a steam-powered car in 1900 under license from Overman, but by 1901 had built its first single-cylinder, two-speed, no-reverse Motorette with an engine licensed from de Dion. In 1903, it produced a two-cylinder car, the Arrow.
Historic, Antique, Vintage, Classic, and Contemporary Motorcars +1-513-793-0434
1911 Pierce-Arrow Five-ton Truck
1911 Pierce Four motorcycle
1915 Touring Car, Salt Lake City, Utah
Pierce-Arrow vehicles Model 48-B-5 7-Passenger Touring 1919
1922 Pierce-Arrow Model 33 Runabout
1922 Pierce-Arrow 415 cu. in. 384 hp. 6-cylinder, (Model 33 Runabout)
1927 Pierce-Arrow
1929 Pierce Arrow
Pierce-Arrow
1930 Pierce-Arrow Model B Dual-Cowl Phaeton
1934 Pierce-Arrow 840A Convertible
1934 Pierce-Arrow 840A Coupe
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Google+
  • Linked In
View Site in Mobile | Classic
Share by: